1. All caricaturists (and those wishing to be one) on the planet Earth have the right to participate.
2. Each participant may submit maximum of two caricatures.
3. All caricatures must be made on either A4 or A5 paper size - but not smaller than A5 or bigger than A3
4. Caricatures must be submied on paper as originals.
If a caricature was made on a computer it has to be signed by the author. Photocopies and other forms of duplication will not be accepted.
5. Selection of caricatures that will be part of the exhibition will be done by ocials appointed by the Organizer, Huna d.o.o. Zagreb.
e following awards will be presented:
Grand prize: 4000 E or 30,000 Kn, 1st prize: 1000 E or 7,500 Kn, 2nd prize: 800 E or 5,500 Kn, 3rd prize 500 E or 3,500 Kn, 2 special acknowledgements 300 E or 2.200 Kn, In addition to monetary prizes, each winner will receive a certificate.
Five (5) special recognitions without the money prize but with a certificate.Jury can decide to give more recognitions, but not more than 10 recognitions.
6. Each participant in the exhibition will be represented in the exhibition catalogue with one caricature selected by the Organizers.
7. Every artist whose work is exhibited is entitled to a free copy of the exhibition catalogue.
8. the subject maer of the exhibition is:OUR EVERYDAY CAR :HELP ON THE ROAD
- Yolda yardım
9. Prizes will be awarded by a commiee of at least seven people, of whom five will be sponsor representatives and two will be experts appointed the Organizer.
10. Caricatures which are awarded prizes become the property of the sponsor awarding the prize to the artist or remain the property of the Organizers.
11. Caricatures which are not awarded any prizes will become the property of the Organizer. At the explicit request of the artist caricatures can be returned
(shipping cost is paid by the author of the requested caricature). Also caricatures may be collected in person from Huna d.o.o. 30 days afer the exhibition.
12. All artists give the right to the Organizer to use,publish and exhibit caricatures, without compensation or payment, for the promotion of future exhibitions and
13. e Organizer reserves the right to utilize caricatures with third-parties to promote the artist and the exhibition.
14. By submiing caricatures to the 5th International Car Caricature Exhibition Zagreb 2011 the artist automatically agrees and accepts the terms of participation.
15. All caricatures that will be submied by 29th of April 2011 will be accepted for inclusion on the exhibition.
Deadline : 29 April 2011
You may send your work to the following address:
10 000 Zagreb-Croatia
The exhibition will take place in the lobby of the Zagreb City Government on start of june 2011 in cause of World Environment Day.
Zagreb 16th February 2011